Thursday, March 27, 2008

Peanutbutter Fudge Taffy

I want to make this new type of food because I was craving it. And if it turns out to be a real food then I could market it to kids, being a novelty, and also tasting delicious. And for the recipe I will combine my dad's peanut butter fudge recipe with a taffy recipe that I found here. I also found out that the science of food chemistry is called "molecular gastronomy". This would be called a scalable type of business because you can grow from extremely small in scale to extremely large in scale as the profits increase, in your company. And all the hard work is done by employees and as the boss I wouldn't have to work at all and also I would determine my own pricing of the product, and also be the person who decides how much the employees get paid.

No comments: