Tuesday, January 14, 2014

IT"S OFFICIAL: Human History Has Ended!

It's official. I recently found out that 10 days of the history of my life on facebook has been deleted, and maybe even more than that. It was either deleted by facebook or somebody else has my password. It could even be a rival company like google or microsoft if they recognized my keystrokes or recorded my accidentally typing in the wrong password one time.
In any case this was the theroy that started it all and put me into the hospital thinking I was saving the world. The theory was that with information technology companies and hackers can infinitely edit and delete and substitute information to make it whatever they want it to be, and that all technology and everything is now based on that concept. Even archeological records can be faked or hidden and an alternative history created. So anything before the oldest person on earths birthdate is suspect information.
This was all theory and just a possibility until it was just now proven to me and is effecting my own life along with countless other peoples lives.
Basically what I can conclude from this is that what I type is either top secret to the cabal or the resistance forces, or they are trying to protect me by deleting information, or they are trying to protect themselves by deleting information, or they are trying to hurt me or others by deleting information.
There is no way to know which company is on who's side so really the best policy for people who don't know anything about whether what they write is top secret or not, is to just be honest with everybody, and make powerful information allies that can play the same tricks on the bad guys for you in the background without you having to worry about it. Post your information on multiple companies sites to back it up and also make hard copies of your information.
Other interesting facts are that my facebook looks different on my screen than other peoples facebooks. Facebook seems to talk to me with postings directed at my posts in response to my post. This may be part of what they deleted. Also facebook mistypes what I type forcing me to correct something I didn't misspell. This also happens with copied text.
We are in the middle of an "Information War" and the "Truth Embargo", The way to win is to let everybody know the truth about everything. The rest will take care of itself.

No comments: