Sunday, June 14, 2009

Metropol-asses

I recently came to the realization that everybody in Florida is an asshole. People say you shouldn't make over generalizations. People say that you can't be the only one that's right and everybody else is wrong. Well now I'm certain that that's the case, and that I'm the only one who notices that everyone is an asshole. Maybe I'm just the only one that's seen the other side before. The reason for this is that since everyone else is already an asshole, even the nice people turn into assholes, and you can't trust anyone to be nice anymore, and people just think that they can get away with being an asshole. I know this strange phenomena from living in a small town in Washington and taking trips into Seattle. A strange thing would happen as you drove out of the city and into the country. The whole mood changed and you started to feel more relaxed and happier. I think this is because people are naturally nicer in small towns or people just know each other and can't get away with being an asshole. In the city people are obsessed with money, and appearances, and bills, and have to deal with over population. This makes me want to move to Alaska more than ever and become self sufficient.

No comments: