Saturday, June 16, 2007

Current Projects: Tuesday June 12th

  1. -Electron device- may solve all of the worlds energy needs for any vehicle of any power, I have the schematic of the circuit already done and just need to make it. none of the parts are even out of the ordinary except for one special made capacitor wich no one makes so I'm going to have to make that myself out of inventive materials and have so far made a proto type of the capacitor and it works like a capacitor should.
  2. -Light collection device- I already have the science of it down and just need to order the materials from a specialty supplier somewhere out there. It's a learning process. and may show it on american inventor if it actually takes until next year to make otherwise I'm just going to get the patent and go to a trade show of one sort or another. To get people that want to produce it. it's a very simple straight forvard device easilly understood and if it works then you store light energy during the day and release it at night for an initial cost of maybe 50-100$/1 device but it's imposible to break unless you try to and will be free light at night forever. good bye high energy prices.
  3. -New website- wich deals in a new kind of rental of dvd's or videogames and much more except I don't have the time to make it a buisiness for another half a year, because I'm moving and it will take up all my time doing that and the buisiness can only be based in one place . goodbye netflix.

No comments: