Monday, April 21, 2008

How I plan on travelling when gas is too costly

Later added: It's not going to be too costly. So ignore this idea.
I plan on buying tiny lots of land all over the state, after I start saving money every month on not paying rent or mortgage or other bills when I build my house(AKA: Permanent camp). Then once I purchase another extra small lot of land I will install a solar panel that is just enough to recharge my electric vehicle. So in essence I will be making my own personal charging stations all around the state. So that I can be safe when the price of gas reaches 6$/gallon. And also it will be free energy after the panel is bought and the land is bought outright. I may even market the locations of the charging stations, to make some money off of whoever wants to buy my energy. But obviously that would require mechanical means of only pumping energy when money is inserted into the solar station. And security measures to prevent vandalism.
But mostly this idea is only to provide myself a personal infrastructure to be able to travel when all other forms of travel are too expensive.
And eventually make long distance routes to my favorite places to travel.
Also when gas becomes 6$/gallon food prices will sky rocket because of most food being imported from other states. So you'd better be able to grow enough food for you to eat on your own piece of land, instead of being dependent on stores.
And by then the dollar will be worth so little that it will be on the verge of being worthless which means all of your personal wealth should be in the form of resources such as metals or supplies. So go to the bank and take out all of your life savings in nickels and pennies and gold "cougerands"and silver.
But that's just what rich dad poor dad says on his website. In reality what may happen is that the dollar is replaced by electronic money. Or something like credits. Because the dollar is still worth a value as long as people still use it. Because we have the most stable currency in the world from it not being reliant on the world gold prices which radically fluctuate. Making it better for businesses that need to know how much their money will be worth after they get payed. Instead of questioning the future value of the money of their country. In other words the American dollar is good even if the dollar becomes worth less that a penny, as long as the currency is stable and theirs still a way to make it work without actual coins.

No comments: