Wednesday, February 6, 2008

soon to be written on my blog

  1. The infinite energy device that is used in the project serpo account. (I just have been putting it off because it requires me to make a picture to go with it)
  2. maybe a road trip survival kit list. to be able to live on the road indefinitely as long as you have a source of income to cover the car payments, and food and misc.
  3. maybe my where's utopia comicbook that I made if I get a scanner
  4. If I can find the time I may write my version of the universe currently describing the functions of every part of the universe that we live in that I have theorized based on the few scientific facts from studies in all of the obscure but important to understand facets of reality.
  5. I might release my last efforts to make the electron device work theoretically because I can't make it go anywhere
  6. I might release my best efforts in making the blackjack system theory practical.

No comments: