Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fuzzy Philosophical Equations

Are a new thing I just got into. The purpose is to make your life easier by using the equations as a way to calculate happiness or success. An example is: Fun = Time x Money. Which I am using to decide if I should work or instead have fun. Most people that work have no time and only 2 weeks of vacation determined by their boss and also it is very rare to make more money per month than you spend per month. Thus Jobs = (-)Time x (+/-) Money. Unless you're your own boss and rich. Which I myself may be, at the end of this year.

I also predict that one day certain psychology based versions of these insights into the human thought process that I call "Fuzzy philosophical equations" may one day be adapted to making artificial intelligence programming either possible, or just more compact and quantifiable.

No comments: