Friday, February 14, 2014

More bullshit...

Hi I'm back. Ok back up to do some more bullshit because the shit storm is only just starting!

One of my notebooks has been replaced by a copy that was handwritten by a robot. It looks exactly like my writing but they got a few things wrong.

-Secrecy is not evil. It's a tool to be used for either good or evil.
-There are no half lives to most deadly chemicals that are heavier than air. You just have to get to higher ground to not be subjected to them
-they got the names of people wrong
-dry air system to prevent bacteria not cooling.
-I also got my piss screening papers for some reason.
-Other than that they gave a suggestion for diet and exercise but they forget that you have to have mental prepairedness as well as physical prepairedness.

No comments: