Friday, May 24, 2013

What I Will NEVER Get

I think it's laughable that the greatest brain in the universe is put on a leash and not let lose to wreak havock on the enemy. And if nobody trusts the smartest brain in the world then why no psychologically test him then let him loose.Yes we now have less needs for brains because computers can do all of the same things but really even the best have no clue what they're doing today in the world and making HUGE mistakes that backfire causing their fall. It would be a big mistake to not let your intelligence on your side FLY.

The greatest brain may or may not be mine.

I tend to like to research conceptual knowledge these days. I'm done with FACTS and into IDEAS now! I tend to think that I really could be one of the greatest brains around even if not the greatest in history because if I really add it up I have the same resume as Da Vinci except without the pomp and circumstance.
I've been an artist, mathematician, code breaker, electronic engineer, mechanical engineer, humorist, writer, architect, theoretical physicist, etc. So I am a renaissance man it's just that I lack every resource to fulfill my abilities and potential.
  • I need better info to research, mostly conceptual and theoretical because that's what I work off of to make new concepts and new theories.
  • I need more money for resources to accomplish projects and goals and maintain mental acuity.
  • I need a girlfriend to want to progress and have a reason even if somehow that interrupts my focus and thinking process which I should still be allowed to do.
  • I need a better safer friendlier and more positive and hoeful environment. Because it's only when feeling good that you can do good. And I need a future to work towards to be motivated. It's the pursuit of happiness that I'm lacking and the hope that any work I do will apply to anything in the future.
  • The truth and for all of this to be real and fact and provably real to me through either analogies and metaphors or other...
Update: The best source of concepts right now seems to be documentaries that have interviews of various people and also lectures of top teachers on a subject, usually philosophical subjects. If it's impossible to keep a secret then all information is out there if you just know where to look. And the best place for that is peoples personal experiences.

No comments: