Thursday, May 22, 2008

People Tend To Forget....

It has never actually been a bad universe, we only tend to forget what a good universe we actually live in. Either by only focusing on bad parts of life or just not having good memory, or not being reminded regularly enough about good things. Because I was recently reminded what a good world it is.

I've had a bad allergic reaction lately, ever since I moved to Florida. And because it was most likely dust mites, and you can never get rid of dust mites completely, I was beginning to think that there was no cure. But then I started working out vigorously, for a solid hour, 3 times a week at a gym that I recently got a membership to. And the rashes from the allergic reaction disappeared shortly after that. Then I finally remembered something I learned a long time ago but had forgotten. Which was that strenuous exercise boosts your immune system. So I had found the cure for the ailment that was making me annoyed at the world. Which made me realize that I had forgotten how good of a world that this actually was.

So don't believe others when they say that life can't get any better than it already is. Because we live in a good universe that we can tailor to our wants and needs. And which will always provide everything that we want or need. And that people have to create bad in this world for it to exist in the first place. Case in point: Disasters such as the recent earth quake in china killing 50,000 people, are always easily preventable, with some knowledge that you live in an earthquake prone area before you decide to start building. So as humans we can always create either bad in this world or create good in this world. You can either create your own problems or create your own solutions.

Also always have reminders in your life of the good parts of life or the utopia that you will be able to make for yourself later on, and so by only thinking about good things all the time, you will only portray happiness to others, and yourself. Instead of getting caught up in others game of complaining about life or how bad the world is. Which is a false assumption. Like the old saying "Garbage in garbage out". Which can also be expressed as "Put good things into your head and only good things will come out".

Then again it's all in how you look at things. One person can look at auto mechanics and say "That work makes you get disgusting fluids all over you and something is gonna hurt you by burning or pinching or cutting you eventually, so I hate it". But another person could look at auto mechanics and say,"Cars are so cool, and even though working on cars is uncomfortable, it's mind over matter and the rewards far outweigh the risks, and it makes you feel alive, so I think it's fun". So in essence you can find anything fun if you're just looking at it in the right way. Which means some people actually like living in crowded cities while working at a job for most of the day, for their whole lives.

So if I ever do make my own version of utopia, I will never force anyone to "convert" to my way of living, even if it works perfectly. Because every body has their own version of a perfect world, and it's everybody's choice to fashion their own life to their own particular likes or dislikes.

So the universe is a good place. And everybody can tailor the universe to their own particular needs. And always remind yourself of your own personal utopia and how good the world really is and always will be. But don't force you own personal ideas upon others.

No comments: