Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Relaxation/Adventure Ideas

I plan on getting an inflatable canoe($200) and life vests and ores and paddle around the area seeing the rich houses and experiencing the peace and quiet.
Then when I've gotten bored with that I will buy an inflatable dinghy($1,300) with a motor and go to private islands and camp out and do fishing and just fun.
The I will finally buy a sale boat($?) to go as far as I want and quit my job and go to maybe the osa peninsula Costa Rica or an equivalent paradise.

I might also get an electric bike that goes 50 miles/hour and 50 miles per charge because it's lithium ion, which I can use as a second vehicle that requires no maintenance except for bad batteries, and requires little insurance. I'd use it for fun and for a backup plan f my car dies and I don't want to use the bus.

I now only buy on craigs list and other internet places like ebay, because they're better deals than retail. And can then sell them back for what bought them at.

No comments: