Monday, August 13, 2007

Coming Soon To My Blog

  • how the the project serpo closed energy device operates and what make it theoretically possible yet unobtainable with current manufacturing techniques.
  • THE BIG ONE: which is the actual reasoning behind the entire alien abduction phenomenon and why it's not a threat unless the decide that they're done with us some day and have bread out their respect of intelligent life, and end up destoying us to make sure that we're never a threat. (If we stay unpredictable and violent, as we are, but also aquire space travel tech)
  • I might just release how all of my inventions work so that people will know them. Then I can do what I actually find fun wich is to live in the middle of nowhere with no evil causing humans and build my house and calling it a treehouse or a campsite to not spend forever learning all of the beauracracy in order to build a very simple house without the insurance of it actually happening even.
  • Time memory tempered materials theory
  • my comic book called"Where's Utopia?" which is sort of funny
  • and much more that I can't remember now

No comments: